Every Monday except public holidays, February to first Monday in December
Narelle Dyer Mobile: 0447 772 876
Good Shepherd Hall, 101 Joslin Street, Kotara South NSW 2289
|Fees:||$30 per year|
Our focus is on stitching and friendship. Our new hall has been well received by all members. It is a very warm and happy place to meet.
We have a Presidents challenge every second year. Our plan this year (due to covid) is to have some in house stalls and raffles, morning teas and twice a year have an open day by inviting a group eg. quilters, craft or textile therefore having control of numbers coming.
Facilities - all about the venue:
- Ramp into hall, toilets and kitchen on the same level
- Large windows on each side of hall providing excellent natural lighting, at night overhead lighting is excellent. Power point on each side of hall
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Free wi fi
- Library and storage down stairs can also enter from the lower level
- Parking on site or on the street, Bus 25 on either side of the road.
Resources - some of the things we can offer :
- Stitch Samplers
- Mentors to assist those wanting to extend their skills
- Collection of Embroideries
- Small heritage collection
- Stitch of the month
- President challenge, stalls , raffles and morning teas
- Open day displaying the stitching talent of our members.
- $3 and $1 stall days all goods are donated
- Christmas lunch and celebrating special events (anniversaries, biggest Morning Tea)
Your embroidery project, threads, frame and sewing kit, lunch, mug for tea/coffee/water, money